Sunday 3 February 2008

First week of sponsored slim so far

hay everyone, well im coming to the end of my first week on the sponsored slim and i think im doing quite well. I did weigh myself tho on friday and i had put 1lb on but i think its something to do with me eating the same foods over and over. They do say you need to vary what you eat and thats why this week i will be trying three different recipes:
-Microwave meatloaf
-Pasta and herby sausage balls
-Garlic chicken with couscous

I had the garlic chicken tonight and it was really nice, portions seemed a little small but its filling so that makes up for it.
Well i think varying my diet should help my weight loss, and i am tryng to loss 6lbs in my sponsored slim. i will be happy with any weight loss tho.
Im so proud of myself tho (smug i know) but other times i have dieted i would loss a stone and just give up. This time round i am almost at my 2 stone lossed mark and i am determined to keep going and get to my target weight. It helps that other people in my family are also on th SS diet and i have a supportive boyfriend who eats everything i make. I also conned him into getting him to pay for a haircut when i do reach my 2 stone mark :) there for im getting a treat for it that isnt food based.
I also have a little puppy now so when hes a little older i can take him for walks. They wont be long walks as hes a Newfoundland and at most they only need 30-40 mins walk a day when they get to about 9 months. Everything will help tho and playing with him and keeping him out of trouble helps alot.
well my weigh day is tuesday morning so hopefully i can change my ticker and have it move to the right :)

slim

No comments: