Thursday 14 February 2008

2nd week gone

hi everyone well i have done the 2nd week of my sponsored slim. The first week i didnt loss anything :( but the second week i lossed 2lbs YAY but i want to do better so im going to count the week im on now as the 2nd week and my 2nd week as my first. I want to get good weight losses while im on a sponsored slim.
Im really trying for a loss this week as i am now 4lbs off my 2 stoen mini target. Would be great to loss that 4lbs in teh next two weeks as i am in Scotland on the 1st of march for a Scottish Slimmers meal and id love to have a hair cut for that. I think over the weekend i will have a few meals that are free to make up for any badness.
I think i have been snacking to much and not counting the checks. Realsing this has got my down a bit. I was good today tho and almost went for a cookie bar but had an apple instead. At least i will be able to take my dog for walks soon, he gets his 2nd injection on sat so soon after that we can take hm out :) wont be long walks but at least i will be out and about in the fresh air.
well i will let you know on tuesday if there has been a weight loss...fingers crossed

slim

1 comment:

Yo-yo dieter! said...

Well done on eating the apple instead of the cookie bar. You will get there.