Sunday 12 April 2009

fresh start

well its been a long time since my last post. I have been in my new job as a mortuary technician for 8 months now. This has not all been fun and games and i have had alot of problems. This has been very hard for me and i admit my diet has slipt because of this. I have been comfort eating and i am really angry at myself for putting all the weight i lost back on and more. I now weigh more then i think i ever have and i am very close to reaching 15 stone, something i do not want to happen. This is why i have been encouraged to get myself back on track and start losing weight. One big thing driving me on is that non of my cloths that fit me before i moved down south fit me any longer!!
I have also been given extra encouragement as i am now going to Hong Kong later this year and i would like to have lost some weight by then. I dream of wearing shorts out there!

So, i am trying to sort a few things out with my life. Im starting to get my diet back on track, i have a great new haircut and i have even applied for another trainee job but in a different hospital. have to see what happens with thats but it should be a much better place then im working in now. If nothing comes of it then i still have to remember that the hospital i am in now is only temporary until i am qualified and the harder i work at that the sooner i can get qualified and get out of there.

So lets see how things go!

No comments: