Wednesday 9 January 2008

first week of 2008

hi everyone! well i have had my first week back on the SS diet and i have lossed 3lbs :) great start to the year i think. I just hope that i can keep it up, of course i have to keep going now as i have my slimming fundraising to do, the last one ending just after Easter. so at least no chocolate eggs for me unless i save my checks. 4 more pounds and i will be at my next half a stone. im going to try and plan to do something nice and special for myself for when i loss my second stone because that will be roughly my half way point. Have to keep my motivation going.
please let me know how you are getting on if you are on a diet as well.

slim x

1 comment:

Yo-yo dieter! said...

Hi Student Dieter. I gained 6 lbs over Christmas and did not start the diet again in earnest until this Monday. Being away from home made it easier this week to get back 'in the groove'. My weigh in day in Monday, but I have popped on the scales today and the 6 lbs is now gone (and so has the swollen ankles - so must have had a load of water retention again). I should be able to post a real weight loss by next Monday, as long as I don't overdo it in London tomorrow night!

Keep losing. What about a beauty spa day for your half way point as a treat?